Effective date: April 2023
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar information. We will collect only personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit it to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
You have certain rights concerning your personal information, as described below:
- Access: You have the right to request access to our personal information.
- Correction and Deletion: You have the right to request correction or deletion of your personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated. You may also request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Objecting to Processing: You have the right to object to processing your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you believe the processing is unlawful or unnecessary.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us using the information provided at the end of this policy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any event, within the timeframes required by applicable law. Please note that we must verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use your feedback to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates about your order or to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you are opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or you may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We take the security and protection of your personal information very seriously. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and implement various physical, technical, and administrative security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
We also regularly review and update our security practices to keep up with the latest technological developments and industry standards. In the unlikely event of a data breach, we have measures to assess the extent of the breach, contain it, and notify affected users as soon as possible.
Our Site also complies with PCI vulnerability standards to create as secure an environment as possible for users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. However, we may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the abovementioned purposes.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency). We may also disclose your information to protect our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These sites and services may have privacy and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information.
Compliance with children’s privacy laws
We are committed to complying with applicable children’s privacy laws, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately so that we can remove such information and terminate any account your child has created with us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you disagree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on April 2023.